Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, July 20, 2009

Abstinence for the Win!

Photobucket

Yeah..oh yes!I won the competition,thanks to my determination for the past 10days for not wanking..*sigh*.As you guys would have knew I had lost the IT competition last year,this year which fortunately I have granted my dignity back.I am not dreaming heck..going crazy..the competition is a narrow win,we are damn fucking lucky I would say.

Imagine you were guessing for nearly 5 questions with zero hunch,you know I was closing my eye and begging 'No' to elimination,luckily we were drown at the QUIZ stage.Lastly,we have ended up victory with a given subjective question,which is damn lucky!


Photobucket
Joel was running furious allocating the place.@#$%^&*(


Morning,we were having some hard time going to UCSI,we spent over 1 hour+ looking for the effing university with no road board,heck you know it's a university with no road board...Will you go to the university?But finally,we got reached there at 8.5xam.Besides,our teacher also got late because they had also went wrong.Basically,I got poor impression for this University,but for the competition sake,we have to go though.

Photobucket
Joel was,Macro-ing his own sticker,with red beam.


Photobucket
Given a challenge to install PC parts at a given time.


Price was Rm3000 divided by 3 persons and some 'duty' from school,I guess it's not adequate for my D90 but it's a big leap towards my target.Besides,there was an auction held on that day.I was being damn unlucky and were forced to buy a fucking speaker system with conspiracy to elevate the bid price,but I then 'kena' myself because I was fouling with the same trick for almost few times,then the last time all of them do not wanted to raise up their hands,then I was forced to buy that speaker.HAHA..but it's still considered okay as I purchased the speaker under the retailed price but with NO warranty.*darn*

Nevertheless, I have managed to foul them for twice,and with exchange that I have to quench a RM80 speaker system for once,Price Worthy!

Photobucket
Sonic Gear Ego 7,purchased for Rm80 at the auction.Will take it review soon.


Photobucket
Abstinence for the WIN*FTW*

http://www.mystudy.my/bulletin.php?id=95&#show
PRESS RELEASE

4 comments:

Da Chuan said...

GG menghow gratz gratz gratz gratz to u =D

tzhongyan said...

Well, that speaker is so fucking cheap. I hope i can get that price

SkyChin said...

But you wont be so desperate for it when I'm telling you that it does not has a warranty at all.Auction products are like these.

But if you are interested I wont be reluctant selling to you.Haha

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by