Followers

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, November 7, 2009

This is it

Photobucket

I have watched 'This is it' today,thanks Jason for the free ticket.Hopefully,it would not be a slowpoke,since it was unveiled in last 29th.

Michael is certainly the undisputed universe entertainer I had to say,it was an amazing performance regardless it was in rehearsal stage.They were so strict when came to picking dancers and preparation,Micheal demanded for the best from every mettle."Should not get the job,if they didn't fullfill those' said the director in the intake addition.

Off for MJ,today we also went to Sushi King for wasabi craze and I had go to LYP to buy my brothar's FM modulator.

I waited for almost 1 hour until the shops opened because I reached LYP was at the time of 10am,I had to come earlier as I am going to the train station with my dad,so I have to suit his time as well.

Photobucket
This is the scene you would see when you pick the wrong time to come LYP.I even came there earlier than any people whom work in that place.zzz


Photobucket
We ordered the plates with up to 4 sushi-s,the main motive is to cater them with big topping of wasabi.So syoooook..when the smells came up to your nose.XD

Photobucket
We ate those sushi-s before entered to the cinema,we dont feel any cold there even the sits were situated below the air conditioner.Wasabi ftw!

4 comments:

Da Chuan said...

lol we had a nice day =)
haha i saw chun sang x)

智权 said...

the betrayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SkyChin said...

2 haters hereby,but I didn't say that I dont agree with your comments.XD

Dunno he will read this annot?hehe

智权 said...

haha,dun diaoz he la,the betrayer o0o!!

but u look smart than the betrater><

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by