Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, February 11, 2011

What do I think

Bro just went back to his campus few days past and now my life is hooked to another thing.Didn't know that I'd wanted to work for the free time after doing SPM,but then that hunch stroke me and telling me about earning some $.

Chinese New Year is kinda bored,but the days anticipating were rather exciting.Okay,like you got the first day of Chinese New Year receiving red packets and craved all the snacks there and you stood lucky to not fall sick from overeating.Then,the second day will be terribly bored,like my case I would be going to hometown every year when Chinese New Year fell.Everyone would be worn out and decidedly taking nap in the afternoon,then perhaps if you're awake,it would be nothing to do.

Then Then Then it's night,Astro is offering crap programmes that make you feel like it's not even new year,only for programme that you believe in fore-predictions from the swindlers explaining in the TV about how would you do and get in the year will do.Heck I don't take them serious,only if they have pleasant predictions that will make me upbeat.

Second,the news has nothing more to report about other than the accident statistics and some new year featured report.That's what you can only manage to occupy for an evening or more like a day.

Some make fuss of sorrow for the accidents and it's so fake.It's fake because you're such a hypocrite.Hadn't we seen an accident before,or didn't we acknowledge the tendency of road may involve accidents.

The 3rd day and the rest will be time we visit the relatives house or holding some new year hangout in the city.Literally,those times felt like paced up faster than we usually live life.Then it"ll be a Saturday and Sunday,you'd have been thinking about Monday's work and so on before your fun is over.

In my opinion,I'd like the way we anticipate new year over those times.But life has to go on,we are heading back to usual life afterwards.Like me,I'd chosen to work as a 2-Month IT assistant in my school for some pocket money.

Returning to CHKL for these 2 months will be a wonder for the school as they hadn't hired people who were that young as me.Not to say they don't endorse SPM people and Art students.Allow me to be skeptical,this is some kind of prejudice to us,why we art students are being looked down,you don't judge a book by its cover or brand do you.

With my little assertion,the headmaster broke the norm and hired me for 2 months,well we had an interesting interview yesterday for how I inspired her with my dream and enthusiasm.More or less,she might not be entirely convinced,but she must have somehow astounded by my credential,that would be more than perfect.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by