Followers

Powered By Blogger
Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Life is Good!



Sacrificed my time from watching Athena,and came here to write some snippets of my life lately.Terrifically,my life has been really occupied and good lately.Started to pick up driving on the road after a standstill and I have started the second day driving my mum's ride.Have overcome things like slope and some other weak points that I had back then.

Afraid I would be missing the office when I leave in the April later,life in the office is really occupied and joyful with the colleagues there.Not to mention I had 'soshified' the entire office with SNSD decorations and perked up the office with their songs.I have also come out with the new CHKL facelift (http://beta.chonghwakl.edu.my/Joomla) as my show of gratitude to the school lately.Some other things that I worked like cloning the whole ITC with the new updated software and as well as replacing the existing wallie with a new one.

Partly,I'm pretty blessed with the good people around me.Ms Ong has been really caring to me and took us some foods occasionally.Moreover,the work place is rather peaceful,we don't really have argues even at times of conflict.


This is my own laminated Taeng's picture,serves as a refreshment when workload brims


One of my colleagues in the office,I fed him with poison other than Soshi drug.For him,poisoned him more in photography.Now he's craving for a speedlite now


Truthfully,I can really have a bowl of Laksa beside of the server rack.It would be really cool to slip my hand and pour the soup there xD.

That's what I called 'Soshified'


#1


#2

At the moment,I'm praying hard for the coming out of the SPM result.I have been hoping that if really only I would be really lucky to have (10-1) figure in the real one.Keeping fingers crossed until next week,time flies REALLY.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodluck dude :D

SkyChin said...

You too! :D

Julia said...

You have some really good ideas in this article. I am glad I read this. I agree with much of what you state in this article. Your information is thought-provoking, interesting and well-written. Thank you.

MBA Dissertation to Buy

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by