Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, September 23, 2011

Confession #1

This 8 years course isn't an easy one,I have done really well to manage life into it.For people like me,we don't want people to see us in a way we needed special treatment.We just wanted to be like normal people,to be treated just as no one.

But that doesn't mean you could cross the line when comes to words. You don't need to make fun of me for the fact that I jab myself for every single moment,for the fact that I'd be constantly jabbing for the rest of my life just so that you claim it's so natural normal people have no problems with your wits. For the past 8 years,I have come across to the many scoffings about my disease,I'd basically grown from those scornful judgements.There were times when these became so unbearable as my heart throbs exhaustingly sulking just for the basic equity in the society for why they just love to judge us.

Unlike you, we appreciate life better,doing things to the fullest,we treat people to our sincerest way.In fact,we are way confident than you when comes to personal establishment.Just because we know life is not briefly given,but earned by every struggle to jab ourselves everyday.You who makes fun of us just don't know the value of life better. #end of rant

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, there's a huge gap between secondary school and college.

Despite the disease, you still very passionate and achieved a lot achievement in secondary school and till now I still have great respect towards your enthusiasm =).

Don't let them affect you, keep on pursuing your dream!

SkyChin said...

Don't worry,I ain't upset now.Just to rant out here

Anyway,wish you luck in your UEC.Please do well!

Evil Hero Xelmex said...

Not an ordinary people can have such an attitude like you towards life,I admire that strong thought and feeling,
no matter what condition is that person is,
everybody should be treated Whole-heartedly
Pursue your dream
the signifance of your success will arise soon enough

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by