Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sleep

If there's one thing I could scrub the Genie for,I'd say it's Sleep.I have been missing a lot of sleep lately,because of the killer schedule I have in hand,there was neither one day in the week I could have my own sweet time for homework,not to say getting a nap or a quality sleep.The torture when you have finally had your own sweet time but something unexpected came up.Thank I finally have my articles done,and able to blog now.

Back then,I used to stay up really late just for the sake of being rebellious or wanting to be different.The irony is now I regretted a lot because I could use some of the sleep I had in excess to make up for now.

Trial is around the corner and I haven't done any revision..so far.Drove out a lot in the week and often got caught in the jam,life tortures when you need to repetitively fiddle with the stone-like clutch and paddle in the city,the misery of a stick shift driver I'd confess.Somehow the effort I put is all worthwhile because I'm doing something great that people would have pride in me,meeting great people who have the same goal with me.Despite being so worn,it's the will power that keeps me going because I believe in the pay off passage that will come later.

Translation job really inspires me for why we should get educated.We learn about the complexity of languages and put them into the simplest form so that the people do not need to.To me,getting educated isn't all about securing a better position in the society,it's about giving the best part of your talent to the society so that others would get to enjoy the talents they don't have,it applies to any specialty.It's this passion that will keep you constantly moving and find rewarding.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for supporting me in the recent video of mine.Thanks for being supportive for this campaign and I believe that we would eventually win this fight.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by