Followers

Powered By Blogger
Thursday, May 21, 2009

fx-180P,I'm the Life Savior!

Photobucket
[Being attentive for soft and tactile keypads is the main reason why Sky is still using me]

Beneath this post,let's forget about skychin,Introduction lies here,My name is Casio fx-180P,the self-proclaimed most gifted calculator in the planet.You may pronounce me as the Savior of Mr.Sky.XD

Apparently,judge my age with your bare eyes,thus I am way bigger than my co-owner-Mr.Sky,lives a thrilling and funky life.Sturdy,antique,ancient are the words when came to brief descriptions.I ditched on Mr.Sky's knees when his dad possesed 'me' to him,which was roughly when he's 15.

My loyalty,I used to drive him like a mad,but sometimes he"ll not success because of me[Instance,he"ll not achieved 96.5% in his book keeping test].I even made the teacher gone crazy when came to calculations,you know I'm not young though,so it's inevitable to counters "plenty"(Which is ironically too much!!!!Pleads SkyChin) mathematical errors.But I thought it should be acceptable for this?Being old is not a sin you know did you.

Photobucket
Imagine even the teacher had lost patient.

Photobucket
Single line display is adequate for displaying the Error message at pace.

On the other hand,sometimes errors are not caused by me,but him.Because he's a retard whom does not know how SIN must not more than 1.But when comes to popularity,I am way popular than the nominal calculators among the class,which paving me to stands out within the crowd.

Handling tangible tasks are none of an issues for me,but do ask me to calculates your trigonometrical ratio,I"ll drive you hell!Try me if you're not believing in me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Use your calculator lol skychin.

Because he's a retard whom does not know how SIN must not more than 1.
And now he know that does he? xD

Type logX=X and let the calculator solve see see xD.

tzhongyan said...

Actually what it is that you dont know how to use it.
Your calculator must press the value first before you press for the function.

For example:
The square root thing as in your book, you MUST press 2(crop)3 before you pressed the square root button.

Another example:
If the question asks for cos(75 degrees), you HAVE TO change to degree mode, press 75 and then just press the cosine button.

I knew it cause i played man kit's calculator, his one just like yours.

Also for shunchin, his calculator doesn't support equations.

Anonymous said...

To be honest with you, i think you should just get yourself another calculator, it is not to expensive, you can afford it. I just dont understand why you are still using a old calculator, but i must admit, that this calculator has great value, if you keep it for your grandchildren...lol

SkyChin said...

My dad had rub off the dust with alcohol which incurred the contact problem which making my Mode button could not functions.Now perhaps it came to viable working condition ady,not bad will keep using it.XD

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by