Followers

Powered By Blogger
Thursday, May 7, 2009

Life Update.

Photobucket
HECTIC! BUSY! FLUMMOXED! VEXED! .. the words you may learn from what I am doing right now.Yeah..my second directed movie-The Death at the opposite house had been completed!"Mr Kan was very pleased with the movie,imagine like your' try to stop a person from liking ones..likea love lascivious.."said Ms.Tania while nagging us to act again for the 20-21 of the upcoming June exhibitions.

Though,we were pretty exalted to hear that,but now's the dilemma.They were urging us to act on 20-21,which is that day exactly when Extreme II PC FAIR is.I couldn't afford to make it man,more over I had participated to the runaway right on that day also.Heck..I'm not naga siren nor phantom lancets,doing 2 roles in the same day simultaneously were really like what a GOD can do.So how?You want me to triple task??Instead of duo.....==

OMG...Please!..actually I have been desperate for these since january,but ironically "they"come spontaneously and heck you know "they" take place in the same date also.Next week will be the mid-year exam,so this post would be the intervals between the time I resume to write for the next post.

The Death at the opposite house,enjoy!=)


Discerned readers,
SkyChin

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol.
Gave up the least favorite activity lar..
Can't imagine you go be a model err xD
Will get a DSLR to snap your best shot lol.

Add oil in your exam!

SkyChin said...

"Add oil in your exam!"
Nice manglish!LOL..what a direct translation.

Btw,Good luck for you too!=)

Anonymous said...

choose the one you love
and love the one you chose

Anonymous said...

Dude i think the climax of the movies is the part were the little bunny moving by itself, and background music What I,ve done. I love that part.keep up the gppd work.

JohnCoeinne said...

PooR weI jiE...

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by