Followers

Powered By Blogger
Thursday, August 27, 2009

My DIY tripod

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

You know,I dont have a proper tripod,or you would say my tripod is a combination of bamboo chair+wood stood.Doing commercial shots are really hardtime,I might want to put for a long shutter to capture low-noise images.Who ask me not to own neither a DSLR or a tripod.

Photobucket
But ironically,for some rich geek who abuse the advantage of high-end wide angle lens for horniee purpose.'sigh'Funding now for my camera,but when is my cash prize going to be banked into my account?..Zzzz

Besides I am having a controversy with someone,and it makes me actualized that women are really hypocrite,trust me,do not ever try to infuriate women.They are really black-hearted..hmm some of them..*Argh*Had a bad experience towards the minority of WOMEN..almost gone mad you know..cant stand..=.=

Sorry for being such pessimist today.Haizzzzzzzz..

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by