Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, August 30, 2009

My printer has revived!

Photobucket
I bet you guys would not forget last time how am I producing my CDs,the melted printer is working again.Today COD with Dr Printer at 1 Utama,OMG he overslept and we waited him for 1 hours+,but 1 Utama's crowd are not intimidated for the flu,aren't they?I would say 1% of them are wearing mask inclusive of us only.

This year,no merdeka countdown,so no jams at all.We then went to Ikea Ikano center for some shopping after that.

Selamat Hari Kebangsaan ke 52!!*Peace*No chaotic gathering liao.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Means more cd with cover can be sold?
Lol. no chaotic gathering.

Happy open school.

SkyChin said...

No more cd printing la,just use for casual printing =P

tzhongyan said...

Still cd cover? I cant forget the "retard" did,
"He assume that his printer is not hot either"

Hahahahaa!!

Da Chuan said...

LOL MENGHOW!!!
tat day i oso at 1U with my parents eh..x)

SkyChin said...

@Tzhongyan
Frightening experience!XD But my printer is not spoiled,just only the toner gone finish.

@Blackjeanz
Why I did not met you d?When is the time u went there?

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by