Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, February 19, 2010

New Year Jaunt



Occupied whole a lot of time playing theseday,especially when I first came back to KL after Tuesday.We went visiting friends house and hangout.We tend to sleep at 4-5am theseday,and ironically Chinese New Year is rather tired than usual.

The also my first time visiting friends home to garner angpows,we went over 7 houses on round-clock sequence,which occupied the entire day.At night,we did tenpayaki at Edwin's compound and it was a huge feast to me,hadn't feel so occupied before,FYI they are all meat damn.

Later on,we went to v2 for gaming session and I managed to come home at 4am.The next day,which I initially thought it was use to replenish my fatigue but ended up hanging out with them.The same scenario took place,we then went for gaming session to 3am,and went home.

Albeit felt tired,but I enjoyed playing for entire days like a psycho.Next week,I will no longer fritter off my time like this again,how I wish I could play like this again wtf.

Besides,bought my prime lens yesterday and I cant help playing with it,but on the other hand I felt abit emptied as all the $ is spent off.Hell,last time they didn't warn me that photography is such an expensive hobby.^*(!@#$%^&


I spent hours working on to author questions for the upcoming IT competition to be held in school this morning,this time I will be the person who makes questions.Feel like revenging from my past,HAHA!More,I have just tapau-ed the geography slides this morning,the only thing left is elocution preparation.*sigh

Okay finish, I have to go now.

p/s 2 days to open school,treasure your time and do something useful please.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by