Followers

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, June 19, 2010

SkyChin is locked in toilet




I've been keeping myself so packed for the entire week.Time really passes by so fast,that I felt like I'm still having plenty of free time.Tomorrow is the last day to Monday,there are still tonnes of homework that are piling up here.

Besides going to driving school,I spent most of the time in NIE project during the holiday.Since last week when I came back to KL,we have been getting our hand working round the clock from writing to filming a video.Somehow,I feel it's worth for the effort when the video turned out pretty good as I myself and the friends say it's damn hilarious.

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that this video will clinch for some prizes in the contest.Though life is not easy,but I get to enjoy a lot particularly having worked under pressure in this holiday.The only free time that I had would be staying for 3days in Perak while visiting my bro and nanny last week.

Truthfully,I don't like living in pressured life but somehow we don't have any choices since life has to go on.The coming months would be more challenging as I will be having my JPJ test and preparation to my pre exam.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmao!!!u stil watch Oh! inside toilet LOL
btw.nice movie.

SkyChin said...

@penguinmok
Tried to promote SNSD at any costs,btw thanks for the praise.

Da Chuan said...

imba nice video xD

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by