Followers

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, June 26, 2010

Acknowledgement is good for the soul,at times.



Having a little sore-coughing-throat now,I had been working round the clock and spent my reserve of energy rushing the NIE mini-magazine for the week.Well,what I could conclude is,publishing is not an easy job at all, a single bit of word,measurement,idea are the essences of a magazine.


Working round the clock over night was my working mode.We abruptly changed the topic to another one as we didn't realise that the topic was ought to be same with the video we made.Just because the video was too good to be redone,we opted to redo the mini-magazine that turned out a nightmare to me.

This idea was earned by many of my painstaking experiences in getting it done,like how I rushed to the photoshop one or twice to print the posters,cut and paste tiny patches to get rid of a single or two flaws and or too many.

Apparently I'm writing this because our mid year academic result has came out today,everyone was talking about result while I'm not excepted either.Ms.Ong got me a ferari model car as a present of my english subject for being the highest mark.I myself is so lucky to have this teacher teaching me for my final year,things were going great regardless of how busy and tensioned life is.Consider this,I should vow to work harder in the second semester.


This little ferari meant a lot to me,somehow it's a trust earned by my hardwork and passion for studying english.And I dumbfounded that it's got engine sound powered by 3 tiny batteries inside,it's going like vrooooom like a real ferari!

But really,I dont mean to indulge in self compliment,but I literally felt different now when I had this little small present.Fatigue has stopped coursing my body,and the bubbly energy comes in no time!Really,I feel really good for the soul.xD

For the life,sports day is coming on next week and I had a lot of moral paper works having queued on list.Now I need to watch my YMD,meet me in the next post.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by