Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, August 29, 2010

Life Update

Photobucket
[Finally received my scholastic books,and to my disappointment,the books are rather thin like Camera booklet lol.Just started to read the blue one as it's so convincing to my tight schedule]

Hi all,in this post I'm gonna just shortly write about my recent life.For your knowledge,I dont like writing infront of a PC albeit I have had it turning on all the time.It's just so unease to write when the family are hovering around,peeking from the back,as if you're been peeked while peeing wtf.So writing with a lappie is still the most secured way I'd preferred.PC,only at times when I'm all alone in the house.

Apparently during the month of August and soon to the September,the exam tension is boiling hot to everyone's core.I have tried to make out time to blog,socialize and play whenever there is some time.

Besides,I went for a tea meet with LY at a mamak near to the house.From what we talked about,LY will be moving out to Nothingham on the next month that it's so soon from now.In a merely 1 hour tea meet,we shared about our life progress and talked about dream,that was the best moment spent for the entire week.Catching up with friends and shared about your life story is especially essential for us.For what allows us to go further,for that to recertain your dream from time to time.

In the class,everyone is pretty packed with model papers and spot tests.The pace is getting faster and tenser.I tend to terrified by that,afraid that the exam is coming so near to me.But only when the presence of mutual help makes us to survive in this very moment,the so now or never.

In this case,I have a classmate who is utterly weak in his study,I'd tried my best to chide him for his resuscitation of how tense the exam is coming to us;Tried to guide him not to only practice spoon-feed way of learning;Of course I knew that everyone in the class would loathe to help him as he's pretty slow in the class and tether you to fret disturbances if you were to lend a hand.But then,I realize that plight of having helpless treatment in the class is especially hellish,so I'd only chose to help him with my best tolerance and hope that he"ll learn to be independent with his own.To be true,I couldn't help much without his own effort,he himself has to work hard,right?!

Well,actually I have had plenty of stories to share here,but I couldn't get to write more as the time is not permitted now.Wish everyone's well,and catch up with me in the next post.

Bye.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by