Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, October 18, 2010

Slacker

In thesedays when bro came back to KL,I played like no tomorrow.Unlike the previous post,I lamented for schooling and the stuff.But now,I'm worried about getting out the track seeing all the friends are starting to study,of course some are not and they don't really matter me.

I'm so gonna write this post to plan out all things for my exam.I don't have any detailed notes in hand,so here will be the place I mark my ending of hedonism and starting to plan out things.

Photobucket

Looking around my Picture collection for pictures to put on this post.Then I found this,remember the days when I was so passionate in doing review.It was kinda fun though I stopped doing it eventually.Playing with expensive and fancy hardwares was a really good hobby,but then things got screwed by time and some other factors.

Apparently,you can clearly notice that my face was really radiant and rather a different person to the recently Me.

This provokes the longing to do my SPM in soonest possible,I don't want to be tied by exams anymore.Even there is exam in future,I'd like to be something that I'm into and what I like.

Here are some key subjects that I flunked or screwed up during the Trial.
  1. Add Math (The saddest story of me,I hate getting flunked anyway)
  2. Science,Modern Math(I overlooked them as important subjects,only got to prepare them the day before exam.)
  3. Chinese(Well,there's nothing I could practically help it,How worst it could be?)
  4. Accounting(That was an accident,not due to preparation)
  5. Moral(Nothing big,but I forgot to write in continuous form in the essay section)
  6. BM(Everything turned out well just that I forgot the format of an article.)
Additionally,I'm participating in the 3C Digital Competition again.But then this time I'm going to do it without Joel and it"ll be my last time doing it in CHKL.Well,wish me luck here.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by