Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, October 7, 2011

Parliament Tour



Life is rather packed,but good things did happen.We just paid a visit to the Malaysia Parliament in the Monday.

Nevertheless,the parliament is currently undergoing renovation,so we were only allowed to visit the temporary chamber.It was my very first time being an audience in the house of people,things didn't really get discussed professionally,they kept on knocking the table and scoffing to each under the mic when someone is up to table a discussion.I was really out of word to picture the whole situation,'Ugly' was what I could barely conjure up for it.

Having the first time appearing with formal attire,it was really cool enough.I really like the match of slim cut tie and the black cardigan.It turned to be really neat to me as if I were filming Gossip Girl.Okay,kidding.



 Xaviar,Jordan and Me in the picture.


Jiwan and us! Thanks to her,she's the one who organised the whole thing.

 

Us with Suzanne.



 Camwhore style.

More to come,I will be going to the Clinique Shine and some other workshops organised by the school next week.Can't wait to see what's about,for now we need to start revising as time to final is getting nearer.

1 comments:

respectfully said...

I love your pictures they are so cute@!

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by