Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, November 7, 2011

The aftermath

Fine,torment is over.It just gets better from now on,in general it wasn't that bad now we"ll just be keeping fingers crossed at the moment.





























Right on the next day,something impulsive came to my mind,that was to dye my hair.Since I'm 18 and no longer colonised in a secondary school,it really is a must-try experience for me.You really need time to orientate yourself for the new makeover,first is the hair color,second is the scent of it for the first week I assume(It's now only the 3rd day btw).Guess I'm gonna take a while to wash the color scent away because to me,the scent makes me feeling giddy and nauseous at times.

Just watched the movie 'In time' yesterday with the family,the story is about a fantasized world where everyone doesn't get older and will always remain the appearance of a 25.Having said of that,time is their common currency to foods,shelters and luxurious needs,the rich would get to live longer,while poor are needed to forgo their time to live,but ironically as they run out of time,they will die.

Couldn't ditch some of my economics knowledge in the movie,even the idea was strangely the same.They have similar things like interest rate,inflation,demand-pull inflation that I had all read to do the final exam.Overall the movie was great,must watch.

For now,I'm gonna play hard,because there's nothing more to preoccupy me in the next 2 months.So hell yeah,let the hunt for fun begin.Lots of things are ahead,but we're still going back to school for good,for the last 2 weeks :)

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by