Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, December 9, 2011

Jenga

Photobucket
Finally got my new Jenga set few days ago,I hadn't tried playing Jenga in my childhood previously.So this would be the time to make up for it,it's a very simple but exciting block game just in case some of you may like me.At first I knew what was Jenga but didn't have much interest in it until I came across to an episode of Running Man and Kyung Geun's Youtube video.Then I started to fall in love with it.

Photobucket
Initially I was wanting to get it as a Christmas present but finally couldn't contain my impulse and bought it from a toy shop at Times Square.It wasn't cheap either which I don't want to disclose it here.

Photobucket
You don't need to love Jenga because you need to.The Pine-wood scented wooden block will really make you in love with it.If you know what I mean,try to picture the IKEA's warehouse and you would have got the idea of this scent.

There are 52 exquisitely sliced wooden blocks,for starter they may feel tough in the hand because they're too new.Need time to season the pine wooden blocks with more practices and I believe someday they all will turn really smooth and nostalgically waxed.

Jenga really is the perfect thing to congregate family members spending time together in the living room.I'm bringing it back to Dad's hometown tomorrow for a short vacation :D

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by