Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, December 16, 2011

The Perfected 9

After having to consume so many boxes of Vita 500,I have finally perfected the collection of 9 for the thin bottles category.

Photobucket

The sense of achievement is truly conceivable,snapped these using my rotten 50mm 1.8 which is already having some fungus mushrooming the front element few months ago.It still serves me well with scrumptious and vivid photos after some tweaking done in photoshop.

Photobucket
#1

Photobucket
#2

Photobucket
#3

If some of you happen to be collecting the Vita 500 bottles could try your luck dropping a comment here.I'm still having some extra Vita 500 bottles here,soon I'm going to get them recycled already.So hurry,I'd check for you.

Speaking of which,I took this long to realize that I love my 50mm 1.8 until it was found growing fungus.In spite of that,it still works fine producing Bokeh like it's a new one.You would find a tight 50mm frame actually helps you tidy up your composition and makes you move more to picture a photo.Compared to last time,I liked the 50mm merely for bokeh and fast aperture and nothing more will make me hook up for better picture.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by