Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, December 31, 2012

Best memories of 2012

I nearly ditched blogging since this year but continued to come out another one which is also the last one for the 2012.

1.Best achievement definitely owes to my completion of A level which had drained up an enormous part of my time,strength and soul.

2.AN12B was the best high school period of me,that despite what I had done in secondary school.To me,it didn't look like a college to me.Thank you for the awesome birthday party thrown for me.Not to mention our Melaka and Genting trips.

3.Attempted for KGSP program,but anyhow learned a lot from the course and finally looking for other alternatives.At least I was qualified to apply which it was a wonder to me,if I hadn't done my A level,I wouldn't have had the right for this.

4.Got to see SNSD @ Petronas Alive in Malaysia this year.Thanks to Petronas although I didn't even pump your petrol even once.Despite it was not quite a good experience due to poor organizer,but my longed wish to see them fulfilled.

5.Spent a lot this year and bought my new phone after so many years.Lumia 800 isn't the best phone,but I get to use data and have my calender and photos in sync with the cloud.

6.Did a lot of community work and though they were intangible and often are big part of my life.I feel great doing these and will continue to do.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by