Followers

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, April 19, 2008

Week Report 13-20 April

















Well,this week is a very hectic life.Just helped my friend them to made presentation and advertise my website in front of society.Well,perhaps people will more understand about Folding@Home concept.




And when free,i will play with my canon A590IS.Cuz its new,some or more feature i dont really know how to use.But now i juz playing with the macro mode.And the result seems nice,although sometimes the sensor cant actually focus and resulting some blurlish.But 80% of shot is 1 shot crisp..juz some 20% lost focus .Mayb is my skill bad?=D



















My Bluetooth Headset[Samsung WEP200] Looks Dramatic huh?



















And im a Creative Freak,at the moment i have been own more than 10 products including music players,speaker system,headphones.=D

All of pics above are captured by my DC with macro mode,at clear distance performance i think still not bad right?


Well,overall this week were tiring,haizz..exam are flooding over day to day.And always also sudden announcement for the test date.Make me studying like a "Snoopy".~.-

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by