Followers

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, April 26, 2008

Week Summary April 26th


This week was(can i use was?Becuz sunday wont meaningful also) a bit more hetic.Really,this weeks although small test were over,but bunchs of projects are rising and rising.Shit..i cant take a smooth breath also.And where's my soul?It actually 50% on photography,50% on other task(i more suitable with this word) like projects,my common jobs like PTC,and also i installed the latest Linux Ubuntu version 8.04 LTS also known as Hardy Heron(The sucessor of Gutsy Gibbon) =D.




Firstly i really had a hard time in installing it,the boot manager called"Grub 1.5 failed to boot up after my 1st trial"Then it not only cant boot into ubuntu,even my current windows xp also cannot boot also.All things are corupt,well thanks to Norton Ghost 14 act as my sincere recovery partner.Then finally i made a fresh partition and arrangement.The windows and ubuntu are installed on the same drive,it act weird becuz it cant be installed in a separate drive.I guest its SCSI drive support isue.Becuz im using raid for my second drive.Then finally i've finally got these 2 Oses installed.















And this week i learnt how to take wide angle shots,overall i feel the scenery effects?Dont you? This is my work notes,i usually like to write all my current task and pre completed jobs on the piece of paper.And do u see the paper holder?Its from Pikom Pc fair.






And the last thing i did specially for this week is to be PTC at saturday.This session we made a more suprising game.The game aka brain memory quiz.Contestent will have a 20 seconds time to memorise the position of all things in the picture,and after that they are not allow to refer the pic again.Then they require to arange the stuffs according to the picture.This game is best play by team.

I busy preparing shots of pictures for the quiz.Even my laptops,camera were brought to there.Live editing,fun huh?

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by