Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, September 12, 2008

Trial Exams Progress UPDATES!

*Woot*
UPDATED!



Basically,these days are really hetic as I struggled almost every night for the exams.So despite of things didn't work as predicted.So in thesedays,I'd suffered from a weird headache and more and more is during the BM's Trial Paper 2.Oh My Goodness,that time pain untill cannot figure out the essay's writing.Luckily that time got panadols with me,so after taken the pain didn't relieve instantly obviously it relieved me after few hours as the medicine acting is not fast enough to cope with my needs.Next time might get Panadol Acti Fast LOL!

.


Hopefully,the upcoming exams will not facing any headache again,It's really annoying.Fuck!Overall exams was counted as medicore,no extraordinary performance this time.But gratefully things never end up with disaster as I still able to answer all the questions.

*Aherm*So my next rivals would be UEC Trial Exams coming on after 2 weeks.Things would be more harder and insane than PMR ones.So have to work super hard for this ady.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by