Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, September 29, 2008

Unified Trial Exam Failure! Fuck That!




Despite everything regarding to UEC Trial was a full-stop alrdy,but we cant escape from the result though.And Fuck that!Today I get back my chinese paper which only 48%.You know?For me,everything about chinese whatever I apparently hate for it!More and more,UEC papers are not for Human one.

And perhaps and perhaps my other subjects would whopping me back some marks as my marks are really slashing low.What can do?Better prepare my PMR first instead of abandoning from studies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bah, prepare for SPM...

both JUEC and PMR are useless, it can get you a few more scholarship but nothing else...

SkyChin said...

Ya,but it's also important for junior stage ma.So how's your SPM?

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by