Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, September 19, 2008

What's Happening huh?



Politics
So what's new in Malaysia?916 not a reality?Then how about 923 LOL?DSAI forced PM to open an emergency parliament for the power transaction.But perhaps PM did not give a damn to him?However PM cannot escape from this disaster as parliament would not holiday forever lmao.That's why BN and Umno Crediblity are fatal-ruined.



Regarding my exam, life was and being very sux,everyday are very lazy and debilitated by exam.But perhaps thesedays will end up very fast,as next week is UEC Trial Exam ady.



"So how about me?When would you finish all those sort things?"Designed Dialog as I dont have much time in photoshop baloon box anymore.*Sigh*

More and more my bro give me a suprise today,he went back suddenly with his car.All the way,this is his first time drive to home as previously are only allowed to drive in his university's town.



Long time never meet Pola Bear[Aka Yogurt Bear,we usually give foods name to pet/toys] lol,my bro ones.

My Dad


Haha,the one who monoplied my PCs in home theseday as I dont have much time infront of pc anymore.His mind are some kind of GOLDs,shares as well as politics updates lol!

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by