Followers

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'm Graduated! Cheers!

Time goes fast,unnoticeable I'm form3 this yr and HAD successfully graduated right today.You know,coping off in these years in Chong Hwa is simply not easy at all.Since form1,suffering with exams,disciplines and etc is every sorrow stories of a Chong Hwa student.

Basically,the result is still able to fullfill my own requirement as well as parent's.Looks like I've finally gained improvement in the last semester of form3.Since form2,my results were dropping mere in mere until this yr I'd finally decided to study hard.But unfortunately,results are getting lower in fact as maths is bottlenecking me.Darn..Chong Hwa Maths really killing my brain,perhaps I'm not a Math Devil indeed.




Time had passed through so fast,my form1's form teacher had left the school this yr.Old friends and teachers are increasingly when said to leave.Nevertheless,I still have 2 yrs remaining in my entire journey in Chong Hwa.Frankly,living in Chong Hwa is not that enjoying yet it's pretty meaningful when it comes to memories.Still remembered that time was form1,I was just a monk and like computers in bare mind.Until,I was starting to change to become more opposition to teachers.XD..that time was really rockz,we argued with teachers also.But time was passing fast,now I ardy form3.At begining,stepping in form3 life was far hetic than ever before.More over,this year is the first PC Fair of our society.I was busy working on PC Fair stuff until overlooked my studies,but fortunately things are just fine.Untill the Q2 of the semester,I begun to work and study fucking hard.Hard times had passed through,then right now I'm Graduated! =)


The DAY of Graduation!



Today of morning,the basketball court was situated in a sense of silent.Almost no ones at there excepts us only,the sunlights are ambiently gradient.Everybodies know that it's Morning!

Right at the Amoeba Pond,everyone was busying taking pics as today is likely the last day before holiday.So I and Derrick were also busying finding friends for shots as he's leaving MY soon while I was a little photograph freak.As below are all distribute copies of our pics,so pics all about mine were filtered by photoshop.You wont able to notice any pimples on my face,Not even one!=)


Me and Derrick[Probally our last uniform pic in the school]


Me and Liaw


You would probally got a rare chances in seeing my little naive cute face.Today was unnoticeably presented it when taking pic with Eng Peng.


Me with the flagship of our class-William.



Still remember my little writer friend?-Ian Loo


The would be my best Foul-Smiled Pic which had taken before.


This fella is a rich guy-Kai Yi.His whole body are equipped with all Nike's wearing.Darn him,but wonder why he's not changing his little humble player-Samsung YP10.


This little drum noob,Ying Jie?[Perhaps I spelled his name correctly]


Our class"Lenglui"in opposition.=)


This little hulk is Jia Hao,the one who cheats in exams in form1.


This one is the famous Bone Flecther aka Blackchaos.Living in Seri Gombak but not in future..Haiz..


Soulchild[Studio's little lazy staff],ME!,Wei Hong[FFK King lol]


What's the matter here?Perhaps the girl-Ming ying is too excited in taking pic with such Cool guy like me.[I know I'm being arrogant but you have to take it]


Me and Xian Tong.He's a horny ass in our class,his face ady written"I'm a horny guy".XD

When it came to the Ceremony!



The 47th graduation ceremony for higher and junior students.And the discipline master is giving instruction lol.Slogan is"Action!Achieve the dreams!"


What are you looking at?[Designed dialog]



Students were giving out flowers to their beloved teachers.


Situation of the day which was crowded by tons of students.

For more pictures,kindly access to my photobucket album.[Pass=skychin]

Thanks for reading,
I know it's long,
At least I'm not getting late to post it.








1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude.the pictures are fantastic, take a look at my blog.
derricklp.blogspot.com

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by