Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, November 24, 2008

My little Perak trip

Last week was too hectic in traveling,apparently whole day siting in car traveling around Perak in meantime we've also visited our nanny's house and accommodated at there for one night.

Below are the places we went to within these days.
  • Lumut(For fun)
  • Batu Gajah(Nanny's House)
  • Kampar(Bro's Hostel)
  • Ipoh(Untie's House)
  • Pusing[Lot's of cakes and unique foods there]
So there's also some task for me before go to Perak
  • Take back the WD 80GB HDD because they did not even used half of the space also,so I thought that it's better to bring it back instead. To save my new rig which using a little humble 40GB HDD which left 2GBs after installed Vista and Farcry2.Really cramped with the insufficient space.
  • Replace the old school 9550 with the ultra low end Geforce MX440 inside the Dell PC which located at Nanny's House.(As my compensation for replaced away the HDD)
  • Take Pics and reviews some stuffs along the journey
  • Add in my unused DDR400 512MB which given by my rich friend-Edwin into the little ancient DELL PC[As mentioned above].Despite I'm not using,but should not waste resources also.

Lumut
Basicaly,Lumut is a little port which allow tourist to travel to Pulau Pangkor or abound the sea.Thus,the time we reach there was about to rain,so I only managed to took some shots regards to the port's scenery.

Photobucket

The Orange-Blue place is a floating stuff which lets people's to depart or arrive from the ship or boats to/out of the port.Looks exuberant huh?=)


Photobucket

However,No fishing here!They did not mention the fine of getting caught by fishing there lol.I assume they also cant do much things with you if u're caught fishing there.XD

Photobucket

The cloudy weather scene with some ambient light are noticeable in here.Usually,Lumut always got raining because it's nearby of the sea.


Photobucket

But beautiful scene will always get ruined by some imperfect thingy.Nono..It's a represent of Malaysie destination.Opps..I spelled wrong,Did I?=)

Photobucket

Perak Government had spent lots of money in enhancing the facilities,appearance and others of this place.But we've to pay for the parking fees also,it's not free in fact.=/



Batu Gajah

This is the place where we had accommodated for a night.

Photobucket

Seems like The Sharp Aquos R3 series is very hot selling.Not only us are using this,even nanny's house are also using this too.Anyway,this one is a great LCD TV for mid class family like us.

Photobucket

On Trip but Works on the Go.Despite there's no broadband there,but I still manage to write articles and gaming at there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

With my superior work skill,not reach 5mins I've successfully changed off the CD Drive into a black DVD Combo drive.Again,dont waste resources,there was a DVD-Combo drive spotted inside the storage shelf.Then I change it on lorh.=)

Other than that,my uncle is working for BMW.So he has a collection of die cast cars which stored inside the glass shelf.

Photobucket

Photobucket

BMW 740i,although its metal body looks old.But it still looks like real ones right?


Photobucket

Photobucket

The interior view is freaking real and nice.Doesn't it?

Photobucket

This one is also a BMW.But I'm not sure the model.


Photobucket

Meanwhile,I contributed some new title[Games] to my bro.Like Bully Scholarship Edition and RA3.But seems his lappie is not comfortable in gaming.Btw,this time I realized the specialty on my old Inspiron 6400 which featured X1400 GPU which able to game with the latest title at lowest settings.That night I was playing the Bully with my lappie while taking some rest inside the room.So it wasn't a dumb in spending 4.2k for my Inspiron 6400 last time which worth for some future proof purposes.

End of the Post

Photobucket

This scenery not bad right?I think can add some photoshop effects on it and making it to be my future blog theme?Actually this is the pic taken when I was composing this post while eating infront of the pc.Thanks to my little A590IS!It never failed me down,it"ll looks like DSLR production after some photoshop tweaking.=)

And lastly,I've also forgotten to put signatures into my pics this time.But hopefully,readers should also respect the author for their exclusivelity also.Dont steal Please!

I know it sounds acerbic,but there's some identity stealer among the web also.For the best sake, please be careful for these jerks and train up yourself in putting signatures on every pics you posted in the blog.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by