Followers

Powered By Blogger
Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Who said I'm not doing House Cleaning?

Actually today was very lazy,but a sudden revelation hit my head when I was about to enter the bathroom this afternoon.

Photobucket

Saw the kitchen exhaust fan was full of black dusty oil thingy which really looks nerds.Then I cant resist to clean it up.Unnoticeable,cleaning up the little dork fan took me almost 2 hours.But finally I also managed to finish the work.


Photobucket
As you guys can see the dusts are really stubborn.

After that,The result is!!!



Photobucket
Clean and non-oily exhaust fan,can I say a new Fan?=)


Not only that,today very happy cuz had successfully downloaded my long-anticipated game=BULLY.This game actually I had bought one copy from the pirate seller,but unfortunately the disc did not work.So I swear wont buy pirates discs anymore,as they're poor-quality stuffs.Sometimes,I rather go download myself instead.But this game took me 1day++ to finish my dl,somemore even need to open my pc overnight to save time.

Photobucket

This title was really adorable,just played it and not bad.I think this one is far better than GTA SA.

And then,

Photobucket

Installed a pair of speaker and a woofer instead of using the LCD TV's stock speaker.This one is more BLAST!=)

Anyway,today had done many of things especially cleaned up the fan.Somewhat tomorrow I"ll continue get back to work in studio.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by