Followers

Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Derrick

Photobucket
Above photo may not ever been reveal before,even Derrick himself might not notice the presence of this shot.Taken when we were in the railway station,upon our last hangout in Malaysia.

This is the second person I would have been thinking to write,Derrick is my best friend.Regardless we're not been known for the longest,but our relation may be comparable with a hundreds years of of friendship.This is what we call"Eternal friendship".

A little confession here

Derrick,
"Sorry for been late to post about you,actually I was assuming to write about you right on your birthday.But for this unfortunate,I hope that you wont mind I have had only get to write about you today.Let's hope that it wont be too late,at least you'd embraced your birthday with my lovely birthday song huh?"

When comes to personality,

A straight-forward,retard kind of human being,I and Derrick knew at least.We used to do stupid things like giving xxxxxx to teachers and buying foundation powders and more.HAHA


Derrick used to owns a quite-vicious temper,he easily gets angry and will initiates fight.But perhaps,he had changed much in Deutschlands.Aren't we hope too?Derrick kind of amicable and friendly person,he has no problem in getting among peoples.This would be compliment for him and a role model for everyone.I'm learning underneath his shoulder occasionally.

Happy Birthday,
SkyChin

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by