Followers

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, September 5, 2009

Forward.

Life has been very hectic for me,regardless it's Q3 of the year ady.Like no other months,my life is piled with tonnes of opportunities and obligations.I am pretty sure that I would had not be having such a great chance all over again,so I treasure every offers given.

This year is really my year,I have achieved many of things like never before.

Photobucket
Just received some compliments from my first batch commercial review,woot!

Photobucket
Thanks Ms.Su for giving me the chance to be the iconic star for CHKL Forum.=D

Life is good for me,despite it's intense.But a little compliment will worked out for a tremendous momentum for me.I will try better to juggle between my studies and my 'namely' lifetime career.

As part of the good work,they offered free transportation till my home door for sending/receiving marketing samples.This would have really saves up my dad's burden driven me to their office each time.

Immunized to failure
Today I had a book-keep test and did the balance sheet wrongly.I would say my concentration really woes particular in theseday,but surprisingly I didn't feel sulk for that...not even have the intention to upset..As previously,I could have been whining for the entire day because of this similar mistake.

[P/S] I misplaced the provision of depreciation,forgotten to bring down the figure from the first year.But weirdly,I have did the posting in ledger,but HECK not in balance sheet.Normally people would do this kind of mistake in ledger, would not be doing right in the posting of ledger.Or should say,when one did right in there,will literally not got wrong to anywhere again.Ironically,I did mistake in the easiest part.What to do?..*Gasping..and sigh*

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by