Followers

Powered By Blogger
Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fade

Felt like,I'm not living to my fullest lately,the way I get tired and fed up with those verbal slandering.Well tired of being a nice person,if retaliation could solve anything,then I would have done this by the very beginning of this adversity.

In the very inner of you,if you couldn't get yourself convinced to do something that is a part of your job just because it's utterly not your way of being yourself.I fed up with life,tired to play in this disguise game anymore,someone would be pretty much content with this,I bet.Well,you had done the way you wanted bitch!

Forget about dedication and sincerity,because they dont deal with true heart nor even put trust on each other,then why would I need to put my heart into this piece of shit?Friends?At times of adversity,you would hardly find a friend.

Readers would wonder why I had been away from here for sometime,truthfully theseday happened to be the hardest time for me,I had to deal with heavy workloads and interpersonal affairs,what explained my ranting above.

I always believed that being optimist is the best way to get rid of slandering,but now my soul has been beaten to despair.Fine,I have convinced myself to let it be,be the way whoever wants.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by