Followers

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, November 13, 2010

Defeat

Photobucket

Nick Tee was really observant in FB when he stumbled upon to this photo,he clearly knew that we aint happy for the result.Frankly speaking,I'm not that upset as I'd predicted,it was kinda weird and funny,I mean hilarious.We did well in dominating the Q&A session,but only things screwed up in the final round.I'm so blessed with these mates who didn't blame me on that,they're pretty much considerate.Never regretted being their captain,we somehow had fun in the course,as such it was not utterly a defeat.

Met Yoohan from Ban Leong there,feel that the world is kinda small and particularly in this industry.The people are pretty much the same,but merely in different places.Been sometime away from reviewing work,so by chance I might be considering doing reviews after SPM.It's not certain,but I'd eager to do things on my way when I finished doing SPM.

It was a tremendous relief,at least for me.Now I could really put up all the time in SPM.

Want to thank the friends and family here and there been giving support to me for the time I was competing.Don't know how to repay my gratitude,they really meant a lot and helped me spiritually during this competition.Thanks!

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by