Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, November 8, 2010

Hoot 'Scrumptious' Album Opening

Photobucket

The groove started when I got a confirmation from my sifu who finally had our album on hand.I was literally perked up and felt like soooo gonna have the school dismisses.

Cut short,of course things went well as we planned.Mum came to fetch me and we went to Sifu's house.

Sifu and I were sneakingly chuckling to each other as we previously had fore-cursed each other to get Hyoyeon/Sooyoung photocard.Moreover,some from Twitter cursed me better to get my taengoo card replaced by Hyoyeon in a vow of eating vege for the entire month.Wouldn't say he was Kelvin Mok....and in the end of the day he didn't make it as I managed to curb the curse.They were VAINNN! :DD

After finished undergoing my basic ritual for the album opening,that epic moment kicked in!I didn't get Taengoo,but Seohyun.It was not bad either as Seohbaby is my secondary favourite.Spent plenty of time shooting photos and hung up the poster in my room,even got myself hypo again due to overspazzing lol.


Here are some pic spam.

Photobucket
I like the layout,it'd be the best album layout ever! Oh! was not that impressive,like the circles and the B/W colors.Basically,it's still the same book design as the Oh! but design has improved.

Photobucket
This is the best picture throughout the album!Taengooooooooooooooo,I'm bias bias bias :DDDD

Photobucket
Closed up..

Photobucket
Bond girl cover!

Photobucket
Hung up the poster in mins time,previous experience really helped alot.


Photobucket
Pillow angle.


Photobucket
Seohbaby!!

Photobucket
Sicaaa!

Photobucket
Fannny

Photobucket
Yoooooona

Photobucket
Yuriii

Photobucket
Sooyoung

Photobucket
Sunny!

Photobucket
Floor view

I'm damn worn out now,still have plenty of things in the list.Lastly,wanna thank verz and sifu for helping me on the album.Bought the cheapest imported album ever,RM36!!How could you buy an imported album with that money?!Dirt Cheap!!

Learned some slick strobing skill today,there are plenty of things to learn in light.The first time officially using my newlywed speedlite,it was not easy and the LCD could be sometimes deceiving.But lightroom saved the day by helping in batch tuning.

Need to get back to SPM Business,see in the next post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I FAILED! T.T

智权 said...

wow!!actually nice picture!

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by