Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, May 16, 2011

Life update

Thank tomorrow is Wesak Day,but somehow I had to take care of something in advance before I get to have my own time.Life has paced faster in the second week and I have been given the mandate again to take responsibility in serving others,as a class rep this time.

Unlike secondary times,we all been spoonfed with everything,but now college life is much different,we take care of ourselves,and we sometimes learn how to contribute in return.That's the maturity when you study in college.So far I enjoyed doing these tasks regardless of the hassle at times.

This is also my first attempt to blog from the iPad,blogging is abit hard from the tablet as you tend to face problem to type in the normal box.In order to input text properly,you may need to type from the HTML box.In general,I think blogger may want to improve in their further updates to fix the glitch.So far I have difficulty to find a suitable app which is tailored for my blogging existence.Well,if any convenient,I'd still resort to a fully fledged computer or a lappie instead.

Uploading pictures to the post could be really troublesome,since most of the img hostings are fundamentally based on flash,uploading pictures can be made possible only by their proprietary apps.

In a fair manner,iPad still has numerous improvement aspects when comes to blogging,doesn't mean that I started to despise or turn back to iPad.Frankly speaking,it's still a great device for surfing,light entertainment afterall.

Back to school topic,it struck me so abruptly that Mr Ho is gonna give us test on this Thursday,heck it's only week 2.Gonna so prepare it earliest tomorrow I think.I kinda feel under the weather lately,it rains and being hot in no time.

Still have not gotten rid of my throat ill now,it's been for 2 days.Somehow the condition is getting better as I gargled with some salt water and tried to avoid from taking oily stuff.More,especially when I talk incessantly,so it would be hard for me to cure,seriously need to stop talking too much for the present :D

A little confession for the post,the last paragraph was typed from my desktop pc.I have finally succumbed to the need to use a proper computer at last,couldn't stand blogging on a tablet still :0 Because my hands are so stretched tapping on a screen,typing could mean lethal to health?

Before I end,I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Wesak Day.Make good use of the holiday,it's hard earned afterall :D

A song to share,
Park Bom,Dont Cry.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by