Followers

Powered By Blogger
Tuesday, May 31, 2011

[110528] LYN Sone Gathering

Photobucket
Sorry for the late post anyway,I should have posted on the 28th.My apology to all,I have been really packed with the killer schedule lately.For I had to cover for a Buddhism exchange meeting as a photographer the next day after the gathering,so I'd given in the priority of time to that meeting.

Photobucket
I'd like to thank all who came to the gathering and shared their files to me,we definitely had a great time afterall.Leeching session was insane,I clocked up to 110GB+ files in the gathering.Thanks Zeng Yen,Alex Lee,Haru for the files.Also bumped into Jonathan Yip,Thomas Ho,Jet Yang,Lucent Shade,Alex Lee,Alvin Ter,Jeremiah for the first time.

Others who attended were Alex Cheng,Thean Shiong,Ian Chow.

Photobucket
To assure mint condition,the albums were still wrapped in the bubble plastic.

Photobucket
Jerimiah was using the same laptop as mine,his pink XPS was really awesome with the FULL HD screen.Everyone was glued to his screen.

Photobucket
Big brothar showed up,business BAGUS.

Verz came pretty late for likewise 1hour+ after the gathering started to get back the posters that he left at home,somehow we were really worried that he couldn't show up as our albums and merchandises were still under his possession.

Photobucket
My loot of the day.

Photobucket
Haru picturing with his camera

Some poisons,
Photobucket
#1

Photobucket
#2

Photobucket
#3 Thanks 7989k for the vita cards.

Photobucket
#4 Soshi wristband and their professional poster tubes lol.

Photobucket
#5

Photobucket
#6 Soshi light

Photobucket
#7 Eargasm with Haru's Audio Technica headphones and amplifier.


Photobucket
The whole restaurant was occupied for its indoor compartment by all of us.We practically chased the other patrons out lol.

Later the next day,I'd to return to Mac City for the collection of my iPad.Given a little freetime for my own,I slept for a little bit more and came out with this.

Photobucket
As a result from the previous screen bleeding,they replaced me with another new unit.Sadly,they crumpled my Mocran Screen Protector while keeping it for custody.Now there's a permanent bubble at the screen's bottom right,I'm quite upset though.

Opening of Mr Taxi Limited Edition album
Photobucket
Actually I had opened it in the restaurant on that day,these are pictured later when I got home.


Photobucket
Call it a coincidence,I got Seohyun consecutively reckoning with what I got for the Hoot album.

Glances to the photobook,
Photobucket
#1

Photobucket
#2

Photobucket
#3

Photobucket
#4 MY GODDESS TAENG

Photobucket
#5

Photobucket
#6

Photobucket
#7

Some bad news from me,my 50mm 1.8 was infected by fungus already.I regretted for not getting a dry box earlier,I left it unused for 1 month in the bag and it developed with fungus already.Just a reminder to all the photogs,please take good care of your gears in dry place.I learnt a painful lesson today.

Photobucket
The fungus were living within the lens elements,so it's impossible for me to remove it.Gonna send it to the service center sometime I'm free :(

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by