Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, June 12, 2011

Relive the strength

Holiday is coming to an end today(Sunday),the past 2 weeks had been really long but short because I momentarily don't feel like leaving these heaven days without the need to wake up early in the morning.

We would question our enthusiasm when work and study overwhelmed our life.It would be hard to think about moving forward after having taken care of all the tasks you already have in hand.During the holiday,I started to succumb into procrastination,just after the first month of school life.

Before the holiday,everyday had almost drained off my strength,classes were not really too much,but the timetable was terrible.I hate few hours of interval between classes and you needed to fritter time in the school waiting for the next class.Travel around hall to class,class to hall really turned my strength off.I was merely looking forward to Weekend.

Some may say don't do it just because the sake of doing it,but this saying isn't always feasible to any situation.Because if you do,it would hamper you from moving forward.By the nature of devil in our heart,we would not want to strive in hardship nor worship persistence.By being too obsessed of being yourself,you would stagger out of the track.That devil is always gonna knock you from doing right,because you're desperate.

At times,we really need the thought of doing it just for the sake doing it to carry on your life and dream on the right path.When procrastination takes place,you need the urge to drive you through the temptation from your surroundings.By only attending to your hardships,you grow from them and find that you're one step closer to your dream.

After going through the many courses in these 2 weeks,I shall begin to get back to school life and get back to the once vivacious Me.Translation work has come back to me again,just received 3 articles from Jack,will start working to it anytime I'm free.

But for the afternoon,I will need to take care of some school revision before the opening of school.Economics and Business Study are on the list,way to go.Hope those who felt unambitious like me before could get back into actions like what I am now :)

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by