Followers

Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Flash fever

Just had a really miserable time in the past two days having fever after I had wine and groundnuts during night.You know when you just hit 18,having liquor is one of the excitements,I was really an obedient boy back then,never had wine before I hit 18.To the scale of mine,I mean anything less than one gulp doesn't count.

That night I had started to feel unease with the throat,but still gave in as it was hardly a chance to have liquor with the bro as he comes back only once in a while.So consequently I developed a fever in the wee hours and turned down stair to get some medicine,gargling and whatsoever means that could save me from succumbing to that fever.

The next morning was a little better but the fever made its way back during the night,then the next day I felt better again with another dose of medicine.Wouldn't put it past that it would come back again,now I'm managing it with heavy consumption of water to keep the heat away.Still,the throat is aching which I guess it takes more time to cure.

Lesson is to not take wine and groundnuts when you're feeling under the weather,it could seriously lead to fatal fever.

Saw this video on youtube,

This video has raked up for 1,305,193,present in youtube.



I was really amazed by his tragic upbringing and the magnificent voice.It's really sensational seeing a boy chasing after his dream with the excruciating hardships in his life.I was somehow driven by his enthusiasm in a big or more or less a tiny part.

I wish him all the best in the competition,may he walk away with the championship.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by