Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, July 24, 2011

This is about Me

I've come across to the friends' profile page,they all have a brief index about themselves in person.So I'd decided to come out with one,with this one,I'm going to make it rather sensational than usual.

Well,I started blogging since the March of 2008,previously I had involved in managing sites and forums till I found my niche in writing a blog.

Since I was little,I was already into writing stuff.Rather,I'd say I write faster than I think at times.Doing essay is always my favorite,other than that, I don't do journals or diary like some do.

I'd previously involved in commercial write ups in skychinstudio.It was founded by me and some other secondary school friends when we were once passionate about technology.Don't get me wrong,even now I'm still do.As we grow maturer and busier,the site is then abandoned to a junk yard.That was also the first commercial domain I've ever owned in my life and followed by this blog.

Blogging appeals interesting to me because I feel expressed here,no one's gonna care about what I write here.But some time later,it grew to be a rather public place as the family and friends started to wander around here and truthfully my privacy is somehow compromised.But I'd still have a better reason to blog regardless of that.

Talking about myself,despite having a subtle dose of narcissism,I do not camwhore like some other fags do.I'm confident when comes to confronting,that's because I'm fundamentally enriched by the very subtle dose of narcissism.

There was one friend whom I came across asked me whether I'd always like winning all the time.I was then out of words and couldn't refute her out of sudden,because it was true to the fact that I used to be that at times.Perhaps it might be the trait of all who born as Aries?We don't have the option to lose all the time. So Yes,I like to win.

Those who know me in person,I have a great strength of imagination.That's why I dream big like no one does,up to everything that I'm up to.Many'd thought my dream is futile,but I'm still holding it back and working to proving it right.

The other part of me for being well versed in story-telling and crapping is always the key to define me.I can be a good liar and tell you craps and stories as if I'd really been into.I can be hilarious at times,you can't make me laugh big,because I'm the only one who makes people laugh big,or sometimes I laugh to my own thing.

I don't know whether it's a good thing,I tend to fade from smile at times especially when comes to face expression.I hardly fake a smile because I can't really smile without a clue,I know some can really smile big even there's nothing to laugh about.When I'm in that mood,my face doesn't lie,even if I want to conceal it deep inside.

Last but not least,I'm a sensitive man who aware of the surrounding regardless of how insignificant it is.Your hidden implies won't go away from my sight,even it's a small hint or underlying euphemism,as long as your words are toward me,that won't make any cover up.That isn't because I have super power but a great sense of vibe to the surrounding.

I'm suck in math,there's nothing to be hid for.That's why I didn't opt to pursue in computing,that's also the saddest part of me.Being an avid gadget geek,I'm an art student as my niche.

When comes to Food,I don't demand much,I"ll just eat for what's on the plate.I like Campbell soup a lot and especially when it's the creamy one.I like noodles over rice,I hate mixed rice and eating in a hot environment.Because most of the mixed rice kiosks are stuffy and hot,so that explained why.

I like money,like everyone does.Anything that is profitable will really hook me up,but I don't do things unethically.My extrinsic dream is to drive a Lexus and step on the paddle very hard to overtake those cocky fellas on the road who had patronized me beforehand.To me,money itself is not evil,but the one who owns it make it evil.I'm confident to make money worthwhile to everyone to see me being rich,I will not abuse money for intimidation.

Well,I think there's still a lot to write,but I"ll stop here already.Ask me more in the comment box if you want to know more :)

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by