Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, July 10, 2011

The wait is over

After a long anticipation,the iPad 2 JB has come out.I would breathe a deep sigh of relief after months of enduring lite and free apps on the device,at last.Life is rather relieved when Test 1 is over for the past week as well.

Photobucket

Among the few apps I have been longing for like Pages,Numbers and Keynote were finally loaded into the device.Now,I could really have the liberty to work on my translation articles with the versatility that iPad natively appealed to.But frugality in its use must not be overlooked as 16GB will really get drained up in no time.

Previously,I felt 16GB was more than enough cause we had nothing more to play other than lite and free apps.But now the story is different,you get a lot of cool apps that will occupy massive space.Not to say about loading up your video collection anymore.

Nonetheless,I had no regret for getting the 16GB as the price deviation is still apart from the 32GB variant.It would serve me well if I don't treat it like a computer,on the contrary the 64GB wouldn't seem enough if you were really to make it storing your files.

The test 1 is over,well the resolution of me is to work harder.I could have done better in some of the papers like Econs and GP.Somehow,I've indeed fulfilled my own part.

My sifu is currently doing well in his Microsoft Imagine Cup undergoing in the NYC,


I'd like to wish him luck and tell him that I'm always supporting him in the motherland.Please come home with victory,I'm proud of you! :D

He's currently surpassed to be the top 18 and will be presenting infront of 6 judges instead of 4.

Hope you'all can cheer for him and pray for his victory!

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by