Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, July 17, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon Review



It's finally a week I could head out for movie,at last.Previously had either been tied by the tests or physically preoccupied already after the long-tiring schooling existence.

Being able to hang out with Chin Yen and caught up some time with Boon Yang in Old Town was really a good-day out.No pictures taken as we dudes are not in the fond of camwhoring,so sorry out there.

In my opinion,the Transformers Dark of the Moon was up to my expectation.Nothing was more heart-wrenching than the fighting scenes and the nice machines(Cars).The movie was a 2 and a half hour one,spent my butt sitting in the cinema from 11.40am to 2.30pm,all to all from what I could conjecture,the ticket had already paid off as it was worthwhile for the length.

I'd still prefer Megan Fox over Rosie Huntington Whiteley because she didn't astound me with her play although she wasn't bad either.Mainly it's because Megan Fox has better charisma for the role I guess.

Generally,the movie was great afterall.I would say it's 8/10 to my preference.It's still a must-watch even though you have not gotten yourself to the cinema yet,don't worry it's still showing now.I was late for this somehow but still managed to get myself to the cinema during the Sunday.Had a good weekend thanks to that too.

At last,I could come out with this after spending out sometime revising business study,never thought of having the excess time beforehand.I'd like to wish my dad Happy Birthday here,it's 4 mins to his birthday precisely based on my clock.Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

Good Night.
Sky

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by