Followers

Powered By Blogger
Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Backstreet Boys Album Inconsoluble






















Well,i think for english hits lover,will sure know who is backstreet boys.They seldom publish new album in these years ago,this album is launched at 2007.I heard few times before at FM about their songs,but everytime felt lazy to go download.But today my friend asked me to help him find this album,so indirectly i also use to hearing their song besides burn to friend.


Overall i cant i give a actual ratings,but i love the song"Inconsoluble" and other song still trying.=D

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Sky Chin,

This blog is nicely designed.
However, don't forget about quality content. Just bring out quality content and your blog will soar!

I believe that you can do. I came across your blog from Lowyat.net

To your online success,
Shawn Lim

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by