Followers

Powered By Blogger
Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Finally going to wash my shoes


During these bored caturdays,i decided to wash my almost half year never wash shoes.Haha..total is 2 pair.During these days,i just change off my socks after wear and never intend to wash because many of lazy reason flying on my mind like" today weather not good,busy,sleepy,forgotten and more".So today i decided to wash them out,because the shoes is too"black" till cannot work as school shoes.Haha=D






Besides of taking the damn shoes shots,i also took a shot from my house graden which the morning glory is opened,and i also willing to test my imaging skill.Haha..using "program" mode ISOAUTO,macro mode.








And for my holiday,i promise will post one new article on my blog everyday to fullfill visitor demand and also to fill my freetime.=D

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by