Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, May 30, 2008

Yeah finally i let go the fish





Yesterday,i've finally let go my 5 yrs old fish.Since its growing,so we cant keep it again.So yesterday i bring it to my house near Taman Tasik to let "it" go.

Without it althought felt abit empty but without it i also become more free no need to clean the aquariuma again.Remembered last time everyday need feed it and change the water for it.So tired...but now its a relief for me and "him".=D



Besides filing more free,so i go play my camera at the garden.And now become more professional and the way im holding the camera more stable and wont shaky.Haha..so captured a shot for the flowers.

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by