Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kampar Journey

















Today send my bro back to kampar due to his last before open school.We depart from KL from 11.45am.So we use Sungai Buloh to enter the Plus highway,today actually dont desired to go but finally also go with them.

















To save more time,i bring a long my lappie to do my geography project.In the car, i feel dizzy and feel like wanna vomit.Cuz the car shaking while typing,oh shit!















And today my grandmother wants to follow along while we hanging on at Batu Gajah before return back to Kampar.So we bring our grandmother to explore my bro university and show her the buildings and his living place.














This is the Kampar Utar opening Testimonial sign by Tun Dr Mahathir.



My Bro Living room shots
















This is the bedroom,looks small huh?I like my home more!Because it dont comes with air con and so small,my room better than this much many more.XD


















This is the bathroom,with water heater.=D

















While this is the kitchen with water purifier and electric cooker which dont require natural gas.

















This is the house outer look,and 3 of one is my bro bicycle.The glass windows tinted with sun tint.Wow!

















This is the exterior of the house.Nice huh?Its a danish house!



So at 5.30pm,we finally begin to back to Kuala Lumpur due to the time is no early anymore.
We arrived home at 8.30pm.=D


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice house!

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by