Followers

Powered By Blogger
Saturday, August 16, 2008

My New Monitor aka VW2235wm rocks!




Yesterday just bought my new baby aka Viewsonic VW2235wm @Viewnet LYP.Initially I was thinking that 22inch is pretty huge,but when visiting the shop i realized that it's not actually big enough.So from ALLIT Hypermarket to viewnet,I just fallen love with the T220 from Samsung.But as the price is very expensive so is not my cup of tea,so after that we went to viewnet.Firstly,I shown the salesperson my pricelist which printed day before and asking for VW2235,hence I alrdy purposely highlight the line of price which eventually giving some pressure to the salesperson.

In result,the salesperson gives me the price lower than the pricelist which RM790 compare to Rm799 from ALLIT respectively.Sportingly,I agree with the price and purchased it.Before bringing back to home,I request for dead pixels and spots testing to prevent any hassle after purchased,in fact the salesperson was friendly and polite athough I was being very sensitive about the defects monitor.Likely after half an hour,we finally went back to home.





Begin to Shines!
[Before]


5
4
3
2
1
SHOW TIME!


[Now! =D Gigantic of differences right?]



Above are snapshots of my monitor both displaying the game-GRID.With the same red Nisssan Skyline GTR,*uhhhhh*Noticed significant differences right?So I swear will never ever use a CRT in future to come,unless I bankrupt alrdy!
My Little Confess
Actually this month I was a big spender,bought this monitor and some peripherals almost used Rm1k alrdy.Initially was "Pain" but when using this "TOY", I feel it's a worthy investment for my eye candies!Hehe..."Siegh"...Just Gorgeous!



Immersive HD playback enjoyment!



I played Red Cliff 2008 Xvid which downloaded via torrent,the playback was stunning vibrant and rich in color reproduction.1 to 2M viewing range will be highly recommended,as excessive close viewing range would be slightly not so nice for big monitor case.

New Workspace FengSui!



Apparently the workspace is dramatically increased resulting a higher productivity for user whom not only in viewing experiences as well as space conservation.In addition,the room heat was greatly decreased due to the removal of old existing CRT monitor.Looks like I'm a salesman right?...*Blek*No la......=.= Just too excited with new stuff only..


Environmental Friendly


[Energy Star Certified! Consumes 48W only! aka Philips Menthol]

Conclusion
Overall It's a best bang for a 22incher monitors,several LCD backlight leakage which can be experienced in dark environment is acceptable.Others defects like dead pixels,dots are Zero.Final word,I LIKE IT!

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by