Followers

Powered By Blogger
Sunday, August 10, 2008

Torrent's Phenomena

*Aheerm*..Today wake up and sudden desire to download the Olympics 2008 HDTV Ceremony,so I went to many of sites including Isohunts,NFO,RLS.net and etc for search.Finally found a 2.08GBs file and was excited hence I clicked and download.

Unfortunately things doesn't comes perfect everytime,this time the torrent didn't have any people seeding,about 300peers are awaiting for downloads.*Argh*Wtf?Then I think why I download Harold&Kumar this movie which alrdy been 6months from release still geeting 1k of seeds?Perhaps good stuff are hard to get right?


















So my little advise and please for all torrents fans in the world,Please don't finish & run away!Please seed after download,at least for a moment ok?Hopes the olympics 2008 will got more seeds tonight.=D

UPDATED![10.44PM]
Currently we have 2 seeders and 240peers are downloading now,perhaps will a more and more.I paused my downloads and will be resumed tomorrow.=D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You download HAROLD AND KUMAR!
tsk tsk tsk

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by