Followers

Powered By Blogger
Wednesday, August 20, 2008

PC's Physical Maintanence



Today was actually very lazy,so when I playing GRID experienced abit of jerky which was freaking uncomfortable plays.Therefore,I cannot tahan liao hence decided to clean up the pc's dust and see will be any improvement perhaps?

Who Knows? Guess what is this?



5
4
3
2
1
Yes..It's a Northbridge Passive Heatsink,the fan was removed.Are you guessed right?

Not only that,I had taken out the CPU Heatsink Fans as well as other additional cooler fan.




In addition I'd used the vacumm cleaner to suck those unreachable spots like those fans blades.After that,I power on back my fellow pc then It worked more silence and in GRID the performance was simply responsive and no Jerky anymore.Weird huh?So clean your pc regularly!

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by