Followers

Powered By Blogger
Friday, August 29, 2008

Damn Dissatisfy with Nutz Service Provider



Today went home hence bathed and wish to turn on my pc here,then sudden the connection could not be established.Oh Wtf?Then I asked myself"Again and again?[Actually this is not the 1st time alrdy,about 3 times liao] The same occurs problem?*Argh*So I tried up to 7times alrdy,but still remains the same...The Red LED still lights up instead of a normal yellow indicator at the internet lamp.So by that time,I was near to crazy liao,then pick up the phone and call 100..then select streamyx services,u know what happen?The operator put us into songs and advertisements while awaiting for their slow decads replies.So after 10mins,I still stucked at the operator waiting process and finally I run crazy liao and slam the phone.*No bird liaw*I straight went for a nap afterthat.



Then after awaken,I tried again here.Then comes back to normal liao!Finally!And WTF Tmnutz?Is this a relevant service to consumer that works occasionly and has a poor service support team that require customers to wait excessively long to report any problem either?I alrdy Fade up liao!Really funny la Malaysia's Monoplied Broadband ADSL service,they can do watever they like included in blocking people's website like Malaysia Today as well.So where's the justice?Making us more detest of them...Zzzz

Maybe next time will consider P1 or Izzi for my broadband services,I RATHER PAY MORE.Seriously!

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by