Followers

Powered By Blogger
Thursday, October 30, 2008

2008's Exams were Dominated! XD

*Woot!*UEC has ended yesterday,cuz yesterday too tired ady, so today only update my blog lor.Btw,really cant used to suit the days after exam.Really fucking unwinded!Right after the final paper-Mathematics[Aka Insane Paper for people who sux in math expecially me],we went to Neway Karaoke Box again.Despite alrdy went before in the past PMR celebration,but we've still chosen this place as time and transport are permitted.



I and Mermaid




Singing Titanic is really a hard time for guys who didn't have high vocal.Especially mermaid lol..cant stand him..keep shout and spoil my singing..=.-




Me and Mermaid,we're not gay one.But only he looks like...XD

'

Soulchild & !@#$%[Srry dunno his name,haha]

That day,we also met some of chonghwa students in the karaoke centre,Wei Hong also one,really FFK king since he promised us to come together.But he betrayed us and sing with the girls.Then finally we went home at 5.30PM,really tired that day cuz was been singing for whole day ady.So today,likely I'm cleaning and planning of what is going to do in my precious holiday!=D

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why is there a loading pic?

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by