Followers

Powered By Blogger
Monday, October 6, 2008

*Gosh*My friend got a new HDD!

No hide and seek,this one dork also know what is this!XD..-1Terabytes Storage Dynamo!Aka Storage Bank!

This one is from my rich friend-Edwin,He's a fetfish LOL.Everthings he also tend to have includes phones,pc,mobiles phones as well as gaming consoles.You know what?He said 1TB is still only barely sufficient for him only.I tempted to what he said and Only one reaction is"Pok "my head only.

Stop all the stupid things liao,Let's see the HDD first!



At first glance,the HDD gives a comprehensive and Solid feels thus with a black plastics chasis packed with.Everything is just awesome,however it's very bulky and heavy when u hold it on your palm.

But for his[Edwin] collections sake,he wont give a damn to form factor as well as size because what he concern is the massive storage only.While the price is very great,He bought it @Rm440 only!Hey,it's a cheap price ady!If have chance I also wish to get one lol!More and more comes with 3YR waranties.Cheers!

But for my case here,I rather get a plain HDD instead of the case,because it's really annoying.You know what?Carrying that giant dianamo is not easy and somemore requires a power cord.*Sigh*..my 2.5inch external HDD serves me well also what?

0 comments:

SkyChin-The Author.

SkyChin-The Author.
I live dream to inspire people,an outccast to normality.

About Me

Counter

Photography made possible by